Saturday 2 May 2015

Cherry blossoms!

pink cherry blossoms against white wall
pink cherry blossoms against a white wall
Oh I love this time of year, the flowers are growing and the trees are budding. I especially love the flowering trees in my street and at the back of the house.
blossoms, shadows and a bridge
cherry blossoms, shadows and a bridge
Even in my dazed state of the flue I could admire the smell, colour and light on these beautiful and tender cherry blossoms. Just appreciating their richness made me feel a little lighter and happier.

pink cherry blossoms and two branches
pink cherry blossoms and two branches
Standing underneath them felt like being totally surrounded by their beauty.
branches with pink blossoms
branches with pink blossoms

tree of pink blossoms against a blue sky
tree of pink blossoms against a blue sky
And how about you, do you have these kind of blossoms in your neighourhood, perhaps your back garden?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...