Wednesday 20 May 2015

Building a portfolio

brochure Masterclass Filantropie
As you may or may not know I was commissioned by VU Academy of Social Sciences for photographing scenes to be used on their website and in brochures (read more about the commission over here)
Masterclass Besturen van Filantropische fondsen
Today I am happy to share with you a couple of brochures that were designed recently using a couple of photographs I specifically shot for this assignment. Well, except for the one right above, the tyre tracks in sand; this image was needed so quickly I had to pull it out of my archives.
brochure Professional Governance
I can't tell you how proud I feel today looking at these brochure covers. They are the result of a stressful period as the coming together of this project has not been easy in a couple of ways.
Brochure Masterclass Filantropie

Brochure Organiseren van Veiligheid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...