Sunday 10 May 2015

Shooting colour

colourful long skirt and orange ribbon
I shot colour today, I forgot how happy that made me. Colour is one of the first assignments in Miksang Contemplative photography, it's pure and simple. I got this idea of shooting colour again by looking at one of the other practitioners photos on her Flickr stream. I was like "wow, yeah, I forgot about that, let's pick it up again." Below are a few examples of what I saw during a short walk into town.
orange and blue bicycle

orange sneakers

orange umbrella and orange-green bicycle

orange and pink tops

pink orchid

red bicycle basket and bell

red caravan door

red taillight of a black car

yellow worker's caravan

yellow worker's caravan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...