Thursday 2 July 2015

At home with Karin

collection of green objects
On a beautiful evening last week I went to my friend and graphic designer Karin to finalize the design of my logo. There were a few things that we needed to discuss and it was more efficient to do that face-to-face than over the e-mail.
golden light on the wall
golden light on the wall
This time we met up at her home. Even though we've been friends for ages I don't visit her house frequently, so I entered her space with fresh eyes and could not help but to grab my camera and capture a few stills. I must admit it is a lot easier to see afresh in another person's home than in my own where I tend to take my environment for granted or thinking it not special at all. 
red sofa
red sofa
Thinking, that is the key word. Once I stop thinking, making up excuses or labelling my rooms as "a mess" or "it's too dark" I can see what is there right in front of me. For now, I'll just show you a few pictures of Karin's home before the sun set in for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...