Saturday 1 February 2014

New items in my Society6 shop

I just uploaded two new pictures in my Society6 shop. The first photograph is taken last weekend in Zandvoort while participating the workshop Miksang & Meditation by Hèlen A. Vink. I wrote about the buddhas in town in my last blogpost.
framed fine art print of weeping buddha
pillow case of weeping buddha
The second picture is a photograph of Ganesh or Ganesha, taken while I was in India in the summer of 2012. This is before my blogtime, but some pictures are on my travel page.
Ganesha on iPhone case
Ganesha on tote bag
I hope you like my new products. For myself, I am especially fond of the Ganesha iPhone case! I might order it myself.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...