Thursday 20 February 2014

Reflections on October, 2013

To continue my Reflections on 2013 series: here is what happened in October 2013:
morning light
At the university we moved offices; we went from the dark rooms on the 10th floor to the lighter and completely renovated rooms on the 12th. See more on daybreak over here.
red leaf
I wrote about the first colors of Autumn
colorful bike
and the colors around the campus.
sunset
I saw a spectacular sunset on one of these evenings.
flowers on the street
Since there are two florists in the neighborhood, I pass their shops frequently to see what there is to see on their sidewalk.
jeans in sand
Mr. H. and I went an afternoon to the beach for a walk and a talk. This picture is for sale at my Society6 shop.
pattern and yellow leaves
I posted an item on yellow and red leaves.
mango-banana smoothie
And I experimented with juices and smoothies, the smoothie above is made with mango and bananas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...