Wednesday 12 February 2014

A little goodbye

This afternoon my parents came by. They wanted to see my little exhibition over at the Slotervaartverpleeghuis, see my post in December on this subject. I combined their visit with removing the pictures I hung there and taking them home for my next exhibition which starts at the end of this month in Naarden.
last look at my photographs
I felt joy when I entered again and saw at my pictures there all together. My parents appreciated the opportunity of seeing some of my work and helped me to wrap and pack them. I said goodbye to the lady who helped me. She said many people stopped to look at my pictures and even their own photographer had a good look and a good word about them. But, I sold nothing.
empty wall
So, with a little sadness I left and brought my babies home. Looking forward to the next exhibition though, I will tell you more about it at a later stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...