Thursday 27 February 2014

Reflection in an Amsterdam canal

Since you all know how fond I am of reflections in water, you will not be surprised by today's picture: reflection in an Amsterdam canal.
reflection in an Amsterdam canal
I was walking with my sister and her kids in town (they are staying with me for a few nights) and the sun was out. It felt like Spring. The kids wanted to shop, and I wanted to enjoy the weather. So when they were busy in H&M I wandered over to the side of a canal and saw this wonderful reflection of a typical Amsterdam building in the water. I looked at how the water moved and how the image was changing every second with the movement of the water. This sort of motion keeps me entranced. Next time I'll try to make a little film of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...