Wednesday 20 August 2014

Street: Orange grid

A few weeks ago the faded orange grid on the tramtracks close to campus were repainted. I've been wanting to go there and photograph it since before my staycation, but didn't get round to do it.
street: orange grid
Today I walked over there in between rain showers to have a look. Because the streets were still wet the orange colour just popped. Unbelievable!
street: orange grid
You probably all know by now that I love patterns and these were so fantastic, I got a little excited by looking at them.
street: orange grid

street: orange grid

street: orange grid

street: orange grid

street: old and new layers of orange
I also like the fact that you can see the old and the new layers of paint, they're quite crude actually. Nothing subtle about it, but then again, these patterns are to warn pedestrians so they should be plain to see.
Anyways, I enjoyed looking at the orange patterns, I hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...