Sunday 23 November 2014

A walk in the park

yellow and orange leaves
yellow and orange leaves
Yesterday I went for a little walk in the Vondelpark, Amsterdam. The weather was simply gorgeous and since I worked so hard last week I needed some time to energize my own personal batteries.
orange needles on the ground
orange needles on the ground
The sun was out, the temperatures were agreeable, there was no wind and the light was simply gorgeous.
red leaves on a bush
red leaves on a bush
Other people felt this too, because I saw lots of people in the park either local or foreign, they were all enjoying the light, colours and each other's company.
reflected branches
reflected branches
I stood at the waterfront for a while, appreciating the colours and the reflections. When I turned around I saw that more people were watching the same scenery and taking photos.
swimming seagull
swimming coot
swimming birds
two girls laughing 
two girls on a bench
How was your Saturday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...