Thursday 2 January 2014

My own little shop on Society6

Yes, I have my own little corner at Society6! I've been working on this for quite a while and this week I uploaded some final pictures before launching. I find that the most difficult thing was the composition of the articles. I have taken so many photographs over the years, which ones are suitable to be printed on mugs, pillows, t-shirts or iPod/Pad skins? Which photographs look good in a series? What prices could I ask for the art prints? It takes time to figure this all out, but I enjoyed every minute of it. Hope you enjoy it, too. In the future I will add more products.


If you click on the button in the right corner on this page, you come to my Society6 shop. All products are manufactured in the United States, so take care of the shipping cost when you order from overseas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...