Friday 10 January 2014

A short walk to the garden

Yesterday I took a quick walk to the botanical garden of the university in between rain showers. It is becoming a little chilly, I am thankful that temperatures are finally dropping although I am not looking forward to another season of snow and ice. That all looks very pretty, but it such a hassle to get through. Anyways, it is not snowing yet and I keep my fingers crossed that it won't.
green and yellow bamboo
I walked around the bare garden, not so much going on there. A leaf on the ground, some cut bamboo and twigs laid out on a table that was still wet from the rain that had just fallen.
twigs on a wet table

leaf on the ground
I hurried back because I saw this sky. It looked like it could rain any minute.
lamppost in front of threatening sky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...