Thursday 29 May 2014

About colour/color

Below is a list of posts about colour or color. In Miksang Contemplative workshop level I it is the first basic assignment we work with: no story, no context, simply the richness of colour/color. The posts listed below are not the only articles about colour, I published many more, but this list gives an idea about shooting colour in the way of Miksang Contemplative photography.
Click on a caption to read the full blog post.
an afternoon colour shooting with my niece
An afternoon colour shooting with my niece, June 2014
Contemplative workshop: colour/color
Contemplative workshop in France, July 2013
shooting colour/color
January 2013
Practise day, August 2011
Practise day, August 2011
Workshop Contemplative photography
Workshop Contemplative Photography, May 2011, day II
Workshop Contemplative photography
Workshop Contemplative Photography: May 2011, day I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...