Tuesday 14 May 2013

Tulipmania


It's been cold again for the past few days, our lovely days of Spring seem over. BUT, when I stepped outside during lunch, I saw the first tulips. I was so happy to see them!


They came in all colors thinkable, except black, and with different shapes of petals: pointed or rounded.


One tulip is in one single colour, the other is flamed or two-toned.


The tulip is supposed to be our national flower (I live in the Netherlands), but they originally come from Turkey. Wherever the tulip comes from, I love the simplicity of its shape.

1 comment:

  1. My teacher in the USA commented in the closed Facebook group on the last picture: "Love the form/space part and the red/grey part. And the green is so strong."
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...