Wednesday 22 May 2013

Yoga teacher's home


Today was my day off and I went to visit my yoga teacher for a massage. I took a few massage courses with her and she is very good. She gives massages at her home. So I took the tram and metro to get to her house and upon arrival immediately got my camera out to take some photos. I love to look around other people's homes.


So my yoga teacher has this one red wall with an enormous poster of the buddha (see first picture). The lamp makes a surprising contrast with the image of the buddha.


On the couch is a charming white pillow with red roses.


The room where I received the massage is the same room where she practices her yoga. It's full of saints, candles and cristals.


After a strong massage I went home quite refreshed and very relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...