Tuesday 10 December 2013

Christmas decorations

The other day I decided to go in town to sniff a little bit on the Christmas atmosphere. I don't do Christmas really: I don't do Christmas presents, I don't buy a tree or decorate my rooms in any way. Usually I'm away from home, so what's the use.
But this year I invited my family over for Christmas dinner. Last time I did that was about 14 years ago, so I thought it was about time to do this again. Back then I still ate meat regularly, and I treated us on a big turkey. As I'm not into meat anymore, I will have to think of something else.

Anyways, to make a long story short, I went around the P.C. Hooftstraat (expensive shopping street in Amsterdam) to have a look at the Christmas decorations in the shop windows. Here are a few examples.
dAnielles flow

dAnielles flow

dAnielles flow

dAnielles flow
I must say it looks rather festive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...