Wednesday 17 December 2014

Leaves and tiles

diagonal with tiles and leaves
diagonal with tiles and leaves
I was walking through my neighbourhood last weekend, doing groceries and such and I saw these dried up leaves on tiled floors. The tiled floors are just a few square metres at the front doors of some old houses and I love the patterns and the colours of them. In the future I would like to photograph them more.
blue tiles and dried up leaves
blue tiles and dried up leaves
Anyways, I was surprised to still see the leaves, I thought they were gone as winter has set in. I love how they landed on the tiles.
multi coloured tiles with dried up leaves
multi coloured tiles with dried up leaves
The last picture is my favourite: the lovely colour of the big orange-pink leaf goes beautifully with the tiles underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...