Friday 12 December 2014

After the storm

bicycle fallen down
It's harder and harder for me to photograph these days as the days are still getting shorter and I hardly see any daylight outdoors during my working days. Bad habit I know, but with a colleague ill at home it is so busy I don't know how to get everything done.
green leaf on black car
green leaf on black car
leaf in a puddle of water
Today was actually my day off, but I had so much stuff to do that I went to the office to get some tasks done. To have a bit of a day-off-feeling I didn't set my alarm and just woke up when I my body and spirit were ready for it.
leaves on a blue car
There was a bit of a storm going on this morning: it was raining and the wind was blowing pretty hard. I didn't feel like taking my bike out so I walked through the park and took the tram to work. 
milky water
milky water
red ribbon in the gutter
red ribbon in the gutter
three leaves on front window of a car
three leaves on front window of a car
At some moments I needed to hold my umbrella with two hands, that's how fierce the wind was. I saw leaves and branches everywhere, some bicycles were blown over like in the first picture. I quite enjoyed the wind and the rain, they make me feel alive, especially the wind.
two leaves stuck on a silver car
two leaves stuck on a silver car
By the time I got home again the wind had lost its force and the world was calm again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...