Sunday 14 December 2014

Winter sunlight in my living room

sunlight on the couch and living room table
sunlight on the couch and living room table
The sun was out today and I was so happy with that, I grabbed my camera and took some snapshots of my living room. I usually don't show that much of my living spaces but this light was worth recording.
sunlight on a framed photograph
sunlight on a framed photograph
sunlight on fringes of a blanket
sunlight on the fringes of a blanket
Miksang Contemplative photography is about seeing what is and not embellishing anything. So my living room was like this, not really tidied up and the couch looks like somebody had just sat in it. That is exactly how it was.
sunlight on the pillows of my couch
sunlight on the pillows of my couch
After snapping these photos I went for a walk in the park. Later in the week I'll try to post these photos. Did you enjoy the sunlight today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...