Tuesday 15 October 2013

Red and yellow leaves

Autumn has really set in and leaves are falling everywhere now. Evenings are shorter and during weekdays it is still dark when I get up for work. I notice changes in my body too: I notice that I don't want to do housework in the evenings because it's dark, I want to go to bed earlier, I want to read more and eat different kinds of food. Salades are out, soups are in.




Also it's been raining a lot the past few days. Sunday it rained all day, so H. and I stayed indoors. The Japanese maple was at its loveliest and reddest. I went out for a short while to take a few pictures of it, I simply had to. Next weekend it is probably all gone or at least it will look different.
Enjoy the seasons, be in the moment. When it's raining all day long that can be difficult.



These pictures have been taken with the Canon powershot which I haven't used for a while. I notice that the quality of the photos are not that good.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...