Monday 28 October 2013

Stormy weather

I went to the beach yesterday, at Wijk aan Zee, with a few relatives. A storm was predicted for today, but it was already quite windy yesterday. 
dAnielles flow
To us it was the perfect weather for a walk: it wasn't cold, just a bit foggy with a stiff breeze. It is good to let your thoughts and worries be blown away. I could recommend it to anyone who is holding on to worries and thoughts. Be with the elements and your troubles look insignificant.
dAnielles flow
I know, that is sometimes easier said than done, but realize that what you give attention will grow. So, park your worries in the back of your head or better yet, leave them behind at the parking lot and give attention to where you are at that moment. 
dAnielles flow
For me it was the beach. I had all my attention on the qualities of sand, water and foam and I had a wonderful and relaxing time.
dAnielles flow
Maybe it has also something to do with the fact that we went to the beach often when we were kids. Spring, summer, autumn and winter, we always went to visit grandma who lived just a few blocks away from the beach.
dAnielles flow
Anyways, I came back to the city totally refreshed and excited about feeling & hearing the wind and smelling the sea.
dAnielles flow
How was your Sunday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...