Tuesday 25 February 2014

Packing up photos for my show

Last weekend I spent some time preparing for my show. At the end of this week I can hang up all the photographs and since I don't have an overall view of the place, I decided to sort the photographs by theme and wrap them with bubble plastic. In this way I can decide on the spot where I will hang them.
sorting out photographs I

sorting out photographs II
So I spread all my photos out on the floor and selected them per theme (reflection, animals, blossoms, etc.).
bubble plastic wrap
I had one 40 x 50 cm print, all the other prints are 30 x 45 cm. That makes quite a difference in size and impact. I will hang the large print at a well chosen spot.
wrapped photos
Sorted, wrapped and ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...