Friday 20 February 2015

Back from Venice

Hello again, I'm back from Venice (Italy) and my friends and I had a wonderful time over there. I took so many photos I don't know what to do with them, I'll probably post them in the next couple of days in some sort of order. For now I can tell you that our apartment was wonderful and closely located to the San Marco square. We had breakfast together in the apartment, cooked a few dinners there but also dined out. We drank prosecco at the Caffè Florian, walked around in our costumes, posed for numerous cameras, shopped, rested, ate delicious ice-cream and other dolci: in short, we had a great holiday! I'll tell you more about it in the next couple of weeks.
mosaic of Carnival of Venice, 2015
See also:
Our own photoshoot
Our costumes
Venetian reflections
Gondolas and gondoliers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...