Friday 20 March 2015

Venice: photoshoot in costume

Really, I've taken so many photographs in Venice, you haven't seen the last of it yet. I hope you don't mind but if you do, just skip this post.
threesome in front of the Arsenale wall
I believe I wrote earlier that there was one day in Venice that the others went in costume and I went in my normal clothes. After two consecutive days I longed to be in normal clothes again, to be able to set one foot in front of the other when I wanted to and not having to stop for others because they wanted to take  a photo. Of course that is all very flattering, but I need to take it all that attention into smaller portions.
costumed couple on doorstep, Fondamente dei Forno
So on the third day I decided to cloth myself normally and to take my camera so that I could take pictures of the others in pretty parts of town. I mean, any part of Venice is pretty, but some are a bit prettier than others.
Miss V. in front of theatre La Fenice
Miss V. in front of theatre La Fenice
We walked around a bit, went to places we knew were photogenic, my friends posed for me and they posed for others. And hey, my friends love posing.
Take a look at some shots.
costumed couple playing with shadows
costumed couple playing with shadows
holding hands
holding hands
costumed lady and shadows close to the Arsenale
costumed lady and shadows close to the Arsenale
costumed man kneeling for woman
costumed man kneeling for woman
man and woman posing in front of pink wall with shadow of lamppost
man and woman posing in front of pink wall with shadow of lamppost
threesome against a bright blue sky
threesome against a bright blue sky
shadow play
shadow play
crossed legs of Miss V.
crossed legs of Miss V.
threesome posing in front of bridge
threesome posing in front of bridge
threesome waving on the boardwalk
threesome waving on the boardwalk
Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...