Wednesday 23 July 2014

Reflections in the park

Last night I walked in and around the Vondelpark with my yogafriend Tabita. It was a warm but windy evening and lots of people were out having a picnick or simply having fun with friends or family. I had my camera on me just in case and there some moments that I had to stop and take a photo. Normally I find that a bit uncomfortable when I am in company with a non-photographing person, but these flashes of perception were so strong, I couldn't pass them by. Below are a few reflections that stopped me dead in my tracks.
reflections of people in a pond
reflections of people in a pond
reflections of buildings in a pond
reflections of buildings in a pond
reflections in a black car
reflections of a building in a black car
reflections of a building in a window
reflections of a building in a shop window

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...