Sunday 25 January 2015

More on my costume

Our travel date next month is coming near and even though I am pulling out an 'old' costume from my closet I realized that I need to spend some time preparing myself. I also realized that two years ago I didn't write much about the process of making the costume, my blog then was more focused on Miksang contemplative photography and not on my other creative outlets. As I have spread out my focus a little, I wanted to share these photos with you and let you know more about another side of me. So I wrote a few articles on that and archived them immediately in 2013 for the sake of chronology. I will post more in the next couple of days through this page.
Click on the captions below the photographs to go to the corresponding page.
us in Venice
us in Venice 
costume update 28 January 2013
costume update 28 January 2013
costume update 8 December, 2012

Well, I need to try it on again. Imagine I put on weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...