Friday 30 January 2015

Let it snow, let it snow

snow on a blue car
When I woke up this morning and I looked out of my window I saw that it had snowed. The world was pretty white and quiet. 
patterns in snow
During the day most of it disappeared, but in the morning I went for a little walk to the Vondelpark to smell the fresh air of the snow and to feel the sunlight on my face.
snowy tracks
snowy tracks
snow on the front window of a car
It was lovely in the park. There were other people enjoying the snow, but the cyclists had a little trouble riding through it and it was a bit slippery.
snow on a bicycle
snow on a bicycle 
broken ice in a pond
broken ice in a pond
seagull on a branch
After a little walk I took a coffee at a place in the park, sat down, relaxed and walked home again, refreshed and very happy. It may sound like a cliche, but to me happiness is in these little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...