Tuesday 6 January 2015

Planner 2015

cover planner 2015
 Oh, I do so love books! I also love paper planners in which I can write all my private rendez-vous and jot down tips or ideas. Yes, in this digital age I still like something tangible to hold in my hands. Last year I made my own personalized planner with personal photos, above you see my planner for 2015 which I bought at A Beautiful Mess (limited edition). I love their blog and I decided to buy their planner because I fell in love with all the colours.
planner 2015: coloured tab per month
The size is a bit larger than I am used to or would have bought over here, but when the inside was shown I thought it very handy to keep track of my plans and projects. Each month has its own coloured tab and a handwritten quote.
planner 2015: To do page
Each month starts with a To do page. The coloured lettering just makes me happy looking at it.
planner 2015: monthly overview
The To do page is followed by a schedule of that particular month so that you have a clear overview of what your month is going to look like.
planner 2015: weekly overview
The monthly pages are then cut up in weeks with room for daily entries.
I've only used the planner for a week now, but I love having it in my bag, love opening it and writing down things to do or ideas. My coach complemented me on this planner today as she is also a paper lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...