Tuesday 11 November 2014

Around here

So how are things around here?
I suddenly had a week off last week (spending my last days off before the year is over).
image from calendar 2015
I made my calendar for 2015.
I cleaned up, did laundry and changed my summer for winter clothes.
I folded paper envelopes.
I rested.
I slept long.
I made raw chocolate chunks which were totally horrible, because I didn't follow the recipe.
I visited my parents.
blue shutters in Kampen
My parents and I went to the medieval city of Kampen. Blogpost will follow.
I visited my sister and my lovely nieces.
I was invited to join a massage group (basic) taught by my yoga teacher so I could freshen up my technique.
I meditated.
I did a yoga intensive.
I went to Rotterdam with a friend an visited 'Designing 007at the Kunsthal
roulette table at Designing 007
and 'The Future of Fashion is Now' (blogpost will follow) at the Museum Boijmans van Beuningen.
Anrealage, The Future of Fashion is Now
courtyard Museum Boijmans van Beuningen, Rotterdam
courtyard Museum Boijmans van Beuningen, Rotterdam
I am back at work now, well rested and having plans for a James Bond themed New Year's Eve and Carnival in Venice, 2015. Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...